Primal Foods Support Group
Twice a month, Heathar will host a 1.5 hour call dedicated to helping you along your Primal Foods journey. Whether you're just getting started with Primal Foods, have specific questions about certain products, are curious about how a food may be impacting your well-being or are wanting to gain safe space support and guidance around your Primal Foods journey, the Primal Foods Support Group will help you with all of this and much, much more!
Who is this for?
The Primal Foods Support Group is designed to help you become empowered and educated about food, nutrition and your body. Really, this community is for individuals seeking support, guidance and accurate, empowering information regarding diet and how you can make the most informed decision around food and nutrition. This community may be for you if:
- You are seeking insight on how to eat the highest quality foods
- You have a physical or emotional ailment that you are seeking holistic, dietary support for
- You are wanting to know what to eat and what not to eat
- You are curious about how to purchase and prepare high-quality, Primal Foods
- You are wondering what the heck to feed your kids
- You are seeking support around nutrition for pregnancy, breastfeeding an/or hormonal well-being
- You have blood sugar instabilities and are seeking guidance on how to naturally stabilize insulin and blood sugar levels
- You have a chronic condition that you'd like to support with nutrition
- You have specific questions on how to prepare certain foods including meats, fermented foods, soups, stews, desserts, etc. using Primal ingredients
What you'll get
Joining the Primal Foods Support Group is a really great way to get accurate, up-to-date nutrition info and education to help you cook delicious meals in your kitchen, make informed choices at your grocery store and to really understand the in's and out's of the benefits of Primal Foods. If you decide to join our community, here's what you'll be getting:
- LIVE access to the bi-monthly video or phone conference calls (this is where you can ask all your burning food and nutrition questions and listen to what others are experiencing as well)!
- A private link to access all recorded calls (this way you don't have to worry about missing a call, you can listen to the recording anytime!)
- Access to the private Primal Foods Support Group Facebook page (another resource where you can ask all your nutrition and wellness questions)
- A copy of The Primal Foods Recipe eBook
- A copy of The Primal Foods Bundle (this includes grocery lists, guidelines on how to clean out your cupboards, Primal meal and snack examples, guidelines on what to eat when dining out and much more!)
How to get started
If you're already a Primal Foods client you'll have free access to the Primal Foods Support Group (yeah!!!). There's no need to sign-up, you will receive updates to keep you posted regarding up-coming calls and classes.
If you're new to the Primal Foods world, I invite you to join one of our calls for free! Your first call is complimentary and is a great way for you to get a feel for the community, the structure and flow of the calls and you'll get to discover if our community may be a good fit for you before joining! Click the button below to join our next call - it's free (don't be shy, we'd love to have you)!
Primal Foods Support Group Call Dates
Sunday, December 17th from Noon-1:30pm MST
Sunday, January 7th from Noon-1:30pm MST
Sunday, January 21st from Noon-1:30pm MST