Many women today struggle with a painful disorder called PCOS (polycystic ovarian syndrome). Today, conventional doctors prescribe everything from birth control and steroid drugs to cholesterol lowering drugs (quite possibly the most dangerous drug on the market) to help manage symptoms.
What many people are unaware of is that PCOS is a metabolic disorder-this means that it develops and worsens as a result of eating foods that disrupt the healthy functioning of our metabolic pathways.
During this on-line workshop, Primal Nutritionist, Heathar Shepard will teach you how to bring ease and possibly even rectify PCOS with specific foods and nutritional practices. As a bonus, holistic reproductive educator, Jen Antill, will discuss PCOS and will provide holistic lifestyle suggestions as to how you can bring balance to PCOS, naturally.
During this workshop you will also learn:
- Specific foods that trigger PCOS on-set and symptoms
- Specific foods that help to bring ease to PCOS symptoms
- How a Primal Foods diet can support reproductive well-being
- Food-grade supplements that help support the recovery of PCOS
- How to incorporate Primal Foods into your daily diet to help bring ease to PCOS symptoms
- How certain birth control methods contribute to PCOS
This class is for you if:
- You struggle with PCOS or have a loved one who struggles with PCOS
- You are in the healing profession and have clients with PCOS
- You feel frustrated and hopeless that there is no way to shift, change or rectify PCOS
- You are looking to take the next step with your reproductive well-being
- You are not interested in taking pharmaceutical drugs for PCOS
The class will take place Sunday, June 18th from 1-4pm MST
Please don't hesitate to contact me with questions about this workshop. Jen and I look forward to seeing you there!